- ASAP Staffing named #9 on 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies as determined by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- ASAP was ranked #3 in Atlanta's Fastest Growing Women Owned Firms by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- ASAP was ranked #10 in Atlanta's Top 25 Women-Owned Firms by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- ASAP was named #118 of the top Diversity owned businesses in the US, #55 of the top 500 woman owned businesses in the US, #58 of the top privately held businesses in the US, #8 of the top 100 Diversity owned business in Georgia, #4 of the top 50 woman owned businesses in Georgia and #11 privately held businesses in Georgia by Diversity Business.
- Nancy Williams was awarded the Applause Award by WBENC.
- ASAP was ranked #8 in Georgia's Mid-Market Fast 40 as named by Georgia Trend Magazine.
- The Greater Women's Business Council awarded ASAP its prestigious Trailblazer Award for its outstanding community and business leadership.
- ASAP participated in Accenture's diversity company mentoring program. Accenture recognized ASAP as the program's "Protégé of the Year" and "Most Outgoing" participant.
- Business-to-Business Magazine selected ASAP as one of "Leading Women-Owned Firms."
- The Women's Business Enterprise National Council named ASAP Principal, Nancy Williams, as "Ambassador of the Year."
- ASAP Principal, Roz Alford, was appointed to the Board of the Women's Presidents Organization.
- The Atlanta Business Chronicle named ASAP as one of the "Top 25 Fastest-Growing, Women-Owned Companies in Atlanta."
- ASAP Principal, Nancy Williams, was elected to the Board of Directors for the Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
- INC. Magazine recognized ASAP as one of the 500 fastest-growing businesses in America.
- Ernst and Young honored ASAP Principals, Nancy Williams and Roz Alford, as finalists for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Business Services. Only three finalists were selected from 200 applicants.
- In 2001, INC. Magazine recognized ASAP as one of the 500 fastest-growing businesses in America.
What are you looking for?